I'm a college student who daydreams, a lot. And no, I wasn't Homecoming Queen...
The shit that makes relationships last.
(Could be altered to be best friend dates in a jar)
I used big popsicle sticks and spray painted them different colors. Each color represents a different type of date (and each color is explained on the tag) and the white sticks were used as fillers.
Red sticks have more expensive dates on them that require planning on our part.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Auburn home game and away game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Coupes Massage
Dark pink sticks have “at home” dates:
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn and a chick-flick
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friday Night Lights marathon
- Homemade pizzas and an Italian movie
Light Pink dates have things we can do away from home but are less expensive than the red and don’t require as much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice and his choice)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night at Cocina Superior
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date
I will do all of these some day
Yes, I will definitely do this
yes I will do this.
*aggressively collects money in a video game*
*never buys anything with it*
it’s like some kind of sick security from not having real life money
it just feels so good
the fact i’m a millionaire in animal crossing makes me happy
I wonder if anybody’s actually had feelings for me, like actually got upset or mad over little things I did and got jealous and confused over me and thought about me on a regular basis. I feel like I’m the only person that ever really cares about anyone and that nobody’s ever felt that way for me.
Want to get in shape, but in the mood to watch a Disney movie? well here you go! Thanks to the following blogs! check them out while you work out! (NOT MY PHOTOS, NOR WORKOUT)
THIS IS THE MOST FANTASTIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
IT WAS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR MY BLOG.
OMMMMMGGG YESSSSSSSSSS So doing this on Sat’s sleppoever!